Text Day!

Today the Text Festival opens. The staff have done a remarkable thing to get it ready in time - special mention must be given to Laura Minta. The run up to opening has been characterised for me by end-to-end press and media work - Amusingly the Guardian story today simplifies the complex issues of text to poetry by personifying it into an argument between me and Andrew Motion (someone who I have never met and I expect has never heard of me), and an unfortunate seeming direct attack on Simon Armitage and Carol Ann Duffy. Anyway, BBC Radio 4 have done a great piece on Friday's Front Row arts programme. http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/arts/frontrow/index.shtml

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Curating For The Future

The King's Basement

The Last International Poetry Dog Day